Tuesday 25 April 2017

Hi Reddit! I'm Daniel Liberson, Pro-Chef And Sustainability Advocate. Ask Me Anything!

Hi reddit!

Quick bit of background about me. After finishing Salisbury University with a BA in Political Science, I went on to the next logical career step; becoming a chef in fine dining restaurants. Spending years working for chefs driven by sustainable practices and culinary innovation like Bryan Voltaggio, Scott Muns, Barton Seaver and John Shields drove me towards building a small business that focused on sustainability in agricultural practices, but in a non-traditional way.

What we do with Lindera Farms is support small, local, and beyond organic practice farms by taking their products and, using the culinary acumen I’ve acquired in my time in kitchens, making them into shelf-stable goods, starting with Vinegar, and hopefully as it expands, we’ll be tackling other food products that lack in sustainable practices.

So, now that we've gotten to know each other - Ask me anything!

Website: http://ift.tt/2jXM5c2

Proof: https://twitter.com/linderafarms/status/856867328168001536

submitted by /u/LinderaFarms
[link] [comments]

No comments:

Post a Comment